Huawei Launched beta Android 7.0 nougat Emui 5.0 on the Market Huawei and Honor devices. After upgrade nougat, many consumers needs to rollback We posted the steady android 6.0 Official rollback Connect a few days past many users requesting the way to Downgrade to Marshmallow for some bugs with problem here the manual and Marshmallow Firmware connection you can easy way to revert back android Marshmallow 6.0 emui 4.0. You can easily Downgrade Huawei Mate 8 From Android Nougat To Marshmallow by downloadnig this file.
Rollback Details :-
UI Version :- Emui 5.0 → Emui 4.0
Android Version :- Nougat v7.0 → Marshmallow v6.x
Huawei Mate 8 :- NXT-L29/NXT-L29
Firmware Versions :- B500
Firmware :- NXT-LXXC185B500/NXT-LXXC900B500
Release Date :- 20.Nov.2016
Region :- Middle East/Africa/Russia/Asia
Status :- Official
Guide To Install Firmware :-
- Download Rollback.zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After flashing done now the firmware version is B500.
- Now download any full Marshmallow firmware build available for your phone’s model and region.
- Then flash it same as above steps (1-4).
- Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy.
Download file to Downgrade Android Nougat To Marshmallow
You need to check: