Some day past Samsung formally launched the newest N910PVPS4DQB3 android 6.0.1 firmware. In case you doesn’t upgrade their apparatus or brick your device that you wish to resolve this then flash this new firmware. That is a formal inventory firmware. Enjoy via this upgrade some exclusive features which were introduced within this android marshmallow upgrade.
Galaxy Note 4 runs 2.7GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chip as it includes 3GB of RAM. This apparatus contains 32 GB internal storage and this apparatus can be enlarged up to 256 GB from SDcard.
Galaxy Note 4: – SM-N910P [Sprint USA]
Version: – Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
PDA: – N910PVPS4DQB3
Country: – SPR (U.S Sprint)
Guide To Install:-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Download Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Firmware
Also Check: Google Pixel Stock Rom