Samsung already sends Beta Android Oreo update On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus apparatus. After launching this now a developer successfully flashed Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM on Galaxy S7 Edge. We all know Samsung already begun to roll out Android OREO to their apparatus maybe after some day Galaxy S7 Edge also get Experience 9.0 Oreo update. Now we share with you a way to set up Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM on Galaxy S7 Edge. If you want to put in this OREO update then follows the guide below. You can easily Download Galaxy S7 Edge Experience 9.0 ROM with full speed.
Experience 9.0 Oreo upgrade now available with newest build G930FXXU1DQK2 for Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos) version. Many users wish to upgrade their apparatus to OREO, so we share the manual steps for your Galaxy S7 Edge. This Samsung Experience 9.0 update is available for Galaxy S7 Edge G935F versions users. If you will boot S7 Flat/G930F then but touch display will not work. It is a stable build for S7 Edge G935F.
Due to XDA Senior Member “ProtoDeVNan0” to build this Expertise 9.0 Oreo ROM On Galaxy S7 Edge. Experience version 9.0 comes with a lot of new features. It is based on the latest edition of the operating system constructed on the Android Oreo UI and UX. If you wish to update your device, then you are the right location. Expertise 9.0 Oreo ROM can installed through Custom Recovery such as TWRP, so need to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S7 Edge. If you already installed recovery then let’s start with the tutorial.
Guide To Install:
- Download ” S7 Edge Oreo by Jay.zip ” and ” NoVerity-6.0 “.
- Copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the S7 Edge Oreo by Jay.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install then install NoVerity-6.0 file.
- Then reboot your device.
Download Galaxy S7 Edge Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM