Newest Lineage OS 15.1 on Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro is currently available for downloading. Someday Huawei and Honor launching their brand new apparatus Honor View 10, Mate 10 Guru with EMUI 8.0 [Android 8.0 Oreo]. Now programmers already begin working on constructing OREO established custom ROM and Lineage OS 15.1 on Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro is available for downloading. You can easily Download Mate 10 Pro Lineage OS 15.1 to upgrade and install it on your cell.
XDA Recognized Developer LuK1337 introduced the habit ROM of Oreo ROM for Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro. This can be an early build of Linage OS 15.1 that is why a number of the bugs in their but it’s secure enough to use as daily driver. The ROM includes all Android Oreo attributes with additional contributions from several developers. You have to Unlock your device’s bootloader. If Unlocked then let us start with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Honor View 10, Mate 10 Guru and revel in the adventure of Lineage.
Camera (Videos And Photos)
Audio (Record and Playback)
Guide To Install:
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the minimal_adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above system_201802**.img to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone connect the USB cable to your device and press Vol down + Power to reboot to bootloader.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- After that type this command to flash the ROM. Replace filename with the “system.img” name.
- Wait until the process done, Huawei’s recovery screen asking you to do a low-level data wipe, do wipe and then reboot your phone.
Download Mate 10 Pro Lineage OS 15.1