Many users got the upgrade from OTA. Staying users will find the upgrade shortly. If you did not get the OTA upgrade then stick to this post to put in this upgrade and Download MI 6 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM Simply follow the steps and upgrade the procedure easily.
More new topics there. Moreover, they have a polished general user interface and provide nearer to inventory Android look.
Much more attributes are added. This is actually the Stable version and doesn’t include bugs. If you’re MI 6 person and did not get this OTA upgrade. Just stick to this post and set up this worldwide Secure MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM to get MI 6. A lot of things must have been fixed in this build, you may use it for everyday use. It’s the worldwide stable ROM so there aren’t any bugs inside. You may use this to get a daily use. Above all it’s predicated on Android 8.0 Oreo.
You may be interested in: Download Galaxy Note 8 Experience 9.0 Oreo Firmware
If you’re a Xiaomi MI 6 person you have to install since it is the official ROM also it’s a secure one. MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI 6 includes bug fixes so that you may expect more developments. Below are the directions and download links follow them with the ROM to get MI.
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.