Latest information for MIA 1 users newest Android One Oreo Update is prepared for downloading. Many users got the upgrade from OTA. Staying users will find the upgrade shortly. If you did not get the OTA upgrade then stick to this post to put in this upgrade. Simply follow the steps and upgrade the procedure easily. You can easily Download MI A1 MiUI ROM to upgrade your cell.
This upgrade brings several fixes to the previous edition. The bugs that were identified from the prior version are fixed today. You may download and install this upgrade today. Many users are awaiting MIA 1 Oreo upgrade as its a first Xiaomi apparatus with Android One. Google currently giving monthly security updates on this gadget.
You may be interested in: Micromax Custom Rom
Much more attributes are added. This is actually the Stable version and doesn’t include bugs. If you’re MI A1 user and did not get this OTA upgrade. A lot of things must have been fixed in this build, you may use it for everyday use. It’s the worldwide stable ROM so there aren’t any bugs inside. You may use this to get a daily use.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Step 1: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Step-2: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Step 3: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Step 4: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Step-5: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Step 6: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Step 7: – Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.