Here we’ve shared with the official Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware for unbricking and upgrading. The preceding year, Micromax published Micromax Bharat 4 using Bharat 7.0 (Nougat). This system runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 chip as it includes 3GB of RAM. Micromax Bharat 4 includes 5.0 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1280 pixels. The storage may be expandable up to 32 GB. You Download Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware with full speed to unbrick your cell phone.
The Micromax Bharat 4 provides you 5-megapixel back camera to catch a fantastic excellent picture and 5-megapixel facing the camera to get selfies. The Bharat 4 is over a telephone. It’s removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. The detectors in this apparatus are a Proximity detector, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
Should you face any lag of your apparatus and network problem then follow the manual and set up this inventory firmware. This inventory firmware fixes any matter and unbrick Bharat 4 Q440. Stock firmware does not void the guarantee of your Micromax Bharat 4 Q440. So let us go into the education to get Micromax Bharat 4 Firmware.
Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware Details:-
Android Name: Nougat
Android Version: Android 7.0
Release Date: 24.05.2017
UI Version: Stock UI
Model number: Q440
Device name: Micromax Bharat 4
File Size: 1.32GB
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Download Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware