So, We are sharing and you are able to Downoad Micromax Canvas Evok Note Firmware, Tool, and Driver in this post. So, we had shared official Micromax Canvas Evok Note Firmware for updating and unbricking. You can update your Micromax Canvas Evok Note E453 smartphone and easily revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels.
Last year, Micromax Published Micromax Canvas Evok Notice E453 Using Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This system runs on Octa-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 chip as it includes 3GB of RAM. Micromax Canvas Evok Notice E453 includes 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
The Micromax Canvas Evok Notice E453 provides you 13-megapixel rear camera to catch a fantastic excellent picture and 5-megapixel facing the camera to get selfies. It’s Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery life. The detectors in this apparatus are a Proximity detector, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
Also Check: Figo Firmware Update
In case you facing any lag of your apparatus, network problem, and any applications related issue then follow the manual and install this inventory firmware. This inventory firmware fixes any matter and unbrick Canvas Evok Note. Stock firmware does not void the guarantee of your Micromax Canvas Evok Note. So let us go into the education to get Micromax Canvas Evok Notice E453 Firmware.
Micromax Canvas Evok Note Firmware Features:
Android Name: Marshmallow
Android Version: Android 6.0
Release Date: 23.12.2017
UI Version: Stock UI
Model number: E453
Device name: Micromax Canvas Evok Note
File Size: 1.9 GB
Install Micromax Canvas Evok Note Firmware
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which
- you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.