Micromax Q4260 is currently available on marketplace and a lot of mods so, you can download Micromax Q4260 firmware, custom ROM and TWRP are offered. That is why always retain Micromax Evok Power Q4260 inventory Firmware to fix. You could even upgrade Micromax Q4260 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, even If your Device Brick or even Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or whatever that firmware will Unbrick Micromax Evok Power Q4260.
The preceding year, Micromax published Micromax Q4260 using Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This system runs on 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6737 chip as it includes 2GB of RAM. The storage may be expandable up to 32 GB.
Also Check: Google Pixel Stock Rom
The Micromax Evok Power Q4260 provides you 8-megapixel back camera to catch an ordinary excellent picture and 5-megapixel facing the camera to get selfies. It’s Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery life. The detectors in this apparatus are a Proximity detector, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and mic.
If you confronting any lag of your apparatus, network problem, Display freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera neglect or some other applications related problem then it is possible to download the inventory firmware of Micromax Q4260. By installing this Micromax Q4260 inventory firmware you’ll be able to fix Screen freezing, boot loop additional software related difficulties. Stock firmware does not void the guarantee of your Micromax Evok Power. The Micromax Q4260 Firmware is currently available for many areas. So let us go the education to download Micromax Evok Power Q4260 Firmware.
Micromax Evok Power Q4260 Firmware Details:
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Release Date: 02.03.2017
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Model number: Q4260
- Device name: Micromax Evok Power
- Status: Official
- Country: All
- File Size: 1.34 GB
Guide To Install Micromax Evok Power Q4260 Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.