The official Micromax Vdeo 1 Q4001 Firmware is here with motorist guide and tool. If you’re a user of Micromax Vdeo 1 and bricked the apparatus by installing habit ROM or other mods then you are able to regain your device by utilizing this Firmware. We’ll direct you how you can set up and Download Micromax Vdeo 1 Q4001 Firmware with Spreadtrum flash instrument.
Micromax introduced Micromax Vdeo 1 Q4001 using Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This system runs on quad-core 1.3 GHz chip as it includes 1GB of RAM. The storage may be expandable up to 32 GB.
Also Check: Admet Stock Rom Flash File
The Micromax Vdeo 1 provides you 5-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel facing the camera to get selfies. It’s removable Li-Po 1600 mAh battery life. The detectors in this apparatus are an accelerometer, Ambient light sensor.
If you confronting any lag of your apparatus, network problem, and some other applications related issue then follow the manual and put in this inventory firmware. This inventory firmware fixes any matter and unbricks Vdeo 1 Q4001. Stock firmware does not void the guarantee of your Micromax Vdeo 1 Q4001. So let us head to the education to get Micromax Vdeo 1 Q4001 Firmware.
Micromax Vdeo 1 Q4001 Firmware Details:-
Android Name: Marshmallow
Android Version: Android 6.0
Release Date: 14.04.2017
UI Version: Stock UI
Model number: Q4001
Device name: Micromax Vdeo 1
File Size: 1.2 GB
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Then click the Setting button and browse and select the extracted firmware [pac] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol up down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.