The newest secure Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is currently available for manual upgrade. so you can Download Moto Z2 OREO ROM. Android 8.0 OREO upgrade currently available with the most recent OCX27.109-48 construct. If you would like to put in this Android 8.0 OREO ROM For Moto Z2 Force then follow this manual.
Moto Z2 Force OCX27.109-48 firmware is rolling out through OTA upgrade in your apparatus, soon you’ll find this upgrade on your upgrade manager. If you do not wait to put in this upgrade then you’re the ideal location, here we supply Android 8.0 OREO ROM for Moto Z2 Force Sprint for manually set up. We discuss the manual actions to install this upgrade on Z2 Force. This upgrade won’t void the Motorola Limited Warranty. As a result of XDA programmer ” ilia3367 ” to create this .bat document to directly program upgrade manually via fastboot.
The OREO upgrade includes the most recent safety patch. Also added lots of new features and advancement Performance. If you would like to upgrade your device, follow the guide below. If you’re new in this procedure afterward, please read the subsequent step.
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip and extract it on your PC.
- Now, you have to extract and copy the above Oreo 8.0 OCX27.109-48 firmware and .bat file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode.
- Then double-click on”.bat” (NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48.bat) file to install this OREO ROM.
- Wait until the process finishes and then reboot your phone.