OukitelK10 is currently available on the industry and several mods, custom ROM and TWRP are offered. That is why always retain Oukitel K10 firmware to fix. You could even upgrade Oukitel K10 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, even If your Device Brick or even Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or whatever that this firmware will Unbrick Oukitel K10. You can Download Oukitel K10 Stock Firmware with full speed.
If you confronting any lag of your apparatus, network problem, Display freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera neglect or some other applications related problem then it is possible to download the inventory firmware of Oukitel K10. By installing this Oukitel K10 inventory firmware you are able to fix Screen freezing, boot loop additional software related difficulties. Additionally, you may utilize this firmware into unbrick Oukitel K10. Stock firmware does not void the guarantee of your apparatus. The Oukitel K10 Firmware is currently available for many areas. So let us go the education to get Oukitel K10 Firmware.
Also Check: Qmobile Stock ROM Flash File
Oukitel_K10 specification: The prior year, Oukitel introduced K10 using Android 7.1 (Nougat). This system runs on 2.0GHz quad core MediaTek MT6763 chip as it includes 6GB of RAM.
Android Name: Nougat
Android Version: Android 7.1.1
Release Date: 07.02.2018
UI Version: Stock UI
Device name: Oukitel K10
File Size: 1.72 GB
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.