Fantastic information for Razer Phone users, newest Oreo Developer Preview Picture is ready for download. It’s the Developer test trailer firmware to get Razer Phone. Razer formally shares this upgrade on their developer sites. In case you excited for Android 8.1 OREO upgrade then follow the measures and upgrade Razer Phone Android 8.1 OREO. The business has now skipped the Android 8.0 Oreo upgrade, right send Android 8.1 OREO to get Razer Phone. You can Download Razer Phone Android Oreo Firmware with full speed to upgrade your phone.
This is beta evaluation firmware so, a few of the bugs from the ROM and you’ll receive considerably more adjustments in next upgrade. At this time the only method to set up Android 8.1 OREO Developer Preview on Razer Phone, we discuss below. You can now easily set up Razer Phone Android Oreo upgrade. This newest Android 8.1 upgrade brings like pixel UI, the newest doesn’t alter any fancy skins or overlays which operate together with Android. Additionally, this upgrade change revamped notification segment, UI enhancements and a whole lot more. Download Android 8.1 OREO Firmware On Razer Phone and maintain updating your apparatus with the newest upgrade.
Also Check: Samsung Clone Stock ROM Flash File
More changes you may see here if you would like to understand every attribute then install Android 8.1 OREO Developer Preview on Razer Phone. A lot of things must have been altered in this construct, you may use it for everyday use and Oreo experience. If you’re a Razer Phone user you have to put in this ROM. This Android 8.1 OREO upgrade brings the most recent February security patches, within this upgrade VoLTE, Wi-Fi calling, doesn’t get the job done. To be able to flash OREO have to ADB driver and unlock bootloader of Razer Phone. So let us go into the education.
Guide To install:-
- Download the adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip and Oreo image from above.
- Then extract both files on your PC.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into Bootloader mode by press and holding volume down after plugin USB cable.
- Now open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to unlock the bootloader.
- Your Razer Phone will show you a confirmation screen. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and select “yes“. Your phone will reboot.
- Again reboot the device in Bootloader mode and Open the Android 8.1 Developer Preview (downloaded before) file folder.
- Open a terminal on your computer and navigate to the Android 8.1 Developer Preview (downloaded before) file folder.
- Now click and run the flash-all.bat from the extracted file folder.
- Once complete, reboot the device into the system.