Here’s the hottest Lineage OS 14.1 ROM to get Redmi Note 5 Guru. Lineage OS 14.1 relies on Android 7.1.2 Nougat variant. You can get a lot more functionality and dependability in this ROM. If you’re Redmi Notice 5 Pro users you have to strive Lineage OS 14.1 ROM. It’s founded upon the Android Open Source Project with additional contributions from a lot of people inside the Android community. So now we discuss a guide to set up Android 7.1.2 LineageOS 14.1 ROM to get Redmi Note 5 Guru. You can easily Download Redmi Note 5 Pro LineageOS 14.1 ROM with full speed.
Lineage OS 14.1 is your very best habit ROM for functionality, battery backup, and gambling. LineageOS is ideal for everyday use, very optimized and smooth. Additionally, this customized ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that offer one to alter equalizer setting. If you do not like to utilize MiUI or you confront lag then you have to attempt LineageOS 14.1 ROM For Redmi Note 5 Guru. This ROM made for functionality also everything functions flawlessly. LineageOS 14.1 includes preinstalled Gapps, therefore simpler to install this in your own apparatus.
Also Check: Verykool Stock Rom Flash File
Lineage OS may be installed through Custom Recovery such as TWRP, and therefore you will need to set up TWRP retrieval on Lineage OS 14.1. If you installed retrieval then let us start with the tutorial.
What’s working :
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ lineage-14.1-UNOFFICIAL-whyred.zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-UNOFFICIAL-whyred.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete again back to a recovery menu and install Gapps and magisk file.
- After the process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.