Fantastic information for Redmi Y1/Lite users, newest MIUI 9 is ready for download. It is the secure ROM For Redmi Y1/Lite. Some users got the update from OTA. Staying users will find the upgrade shortly. If you did not get the OTA update then follow with this post to install this upgrade. Just follow the steps and upgrade the process easily. MIUI 9 upgrade brings a wise assistant, new topics, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. You can easily Download Redmi Y1 Lite MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM with full speed here. More new themes you saw there. Moreover, they have a polished general user interface and give nearer to stock Android look.Much more features are added.
This is the Stable version and doesn’t contain bugs. If you’re Redmi Y1/Lite user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and set up this Global Secure MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM to get Redmi Y1/Lite. A lot of things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for everyday usage. It is the worldwide secure ROM so there aren’t any bugs inside. You can use this for a daily usage.
MIUI Version: v220.127.116.11
Android Version: Android v7.0
Status: Stable ROM
Device name: Redmi Y1/Lite
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Step 1: – Read Preparation.
- Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Step 8: – Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Download Redmi Y1 Lite MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM