The official Swipe Elite Power Stock Firmware is here with motorist guide and tool. Swipe Elite Power is currently available on market and a lot of mods, custom ROM and TWRP are already available. That’s why always retain Swipe Elite Power firmware to fix. You could also update Swipe Elite Power smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or even Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or whatever this firmware will Unbrick Swipe Elite Power. The preceding year, Swipe introduced Elite Power using Android 6.0 (marshmallow). You can easily Download Swipe Elite Power Stock Firmware with full speed. This system runs on 1.1GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor as it includes 2GB of RAM. Elite Power includes 5.50 Inch touchscreen display of 720×1280 pixels. It has 16 GB of internal storage.
Android Name: Marshmallow
Android Version: Android 6.0
Release Date: 07.01.2017
UI Version: Stock UI
Device name: Swipe Elite Power
File Size: 1.36 GB
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the QFIL.exe.
- Then select Browse under the Programmer path and Load .MBN file “prog_emmc_firehose_8909_ddr.mbn” from firmware folder.
- Now switch off the phone and Hold Volume up + Down + Power.
- Select port in QFIL tool.
- Now hit the download button and wait for flashing.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Download Swipe Elite Power Stock Firmware
Also Check: Lenovo Stock ROM Flash File