Swipe Elite VR is currently on the market and a lot of mods, customized ROM and TWRP are offered. That is why always retain Swipe Elite VR firmware to fix. You could even upgrade Swipe Elite VR Smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, even If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or whatever that this firmware will Unbrick Swipe Elite VR. You can Download Swipe Elite VR Stock Firmware with full speed.
The preceding year, Swipe published Elite VR using Android 6.0 (marshmallow). This system runs on 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek 6737 processors also it includes 1GB of RAM. Elite VR includes 5.50 Inch touchscreen displays of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Also Check: Micromax Custom Rom
The Swipe Elite VR provides you double 13-megapixel back camera to catch a fantastic excellent picture and 5-megapixel facing the camera to get selfies. It’s Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh batteries. The detectors in this apparatus are a Proximity detector and Accelerometer.
Android Name: Marshmallow
Android Version: Android 6.0
Release Date: 25.07.2017
UI Version: Stock UI
Device name: Swipe Elite VR
File Size: 1.04 GB
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.