Fantastic information for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 consumer, newest Expertise 9.0 Oreo ROM is prepared to be used manually. Samsung is preparing to roll out Android oreo upgrades to their preceding Galaxy device. It’s the Oreo for Galaxy Notice 8. If you did not receive the Oreo Update and wish to put in Oreo on Galaxy Note 8 afterward stick to this post to set up this upgrade manually. You can Download Galaxy Note 8 Experience 9.0 Oreo Firmware with full speed.
Experience 9.0 Oreo upgrade now available with newest construct N950USQU3CRBB for Galaxy Note 8 variant. Many users wish to upgrade their apparatus into OREO, therefore we discuss the manual actions to install Expertise 9.0 on Galaxy Note 8. This Samsung Expertise 9.0 Oreo upgrade can be obtained for Galaxy Note 8 versions users. Download N950USQU3CRBB Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM to get Galaxy Note 8.
Also Check: Tecno ROM
Galaxy Note 8 Experience 9.0 Oreo Firmware Details:-
UI Version: Samsung Experience 9.0
Android Version: Android 8.0 OREO
Device name: Galaxy Note 8
Firmware Versions: N950USQU3CRBB
Status: Official (Full firmware)
Android security patch level: 01.03.2018
Guide To Install Galaxy Note 8 Experience 9.0 Oreo Firmware:-
- First, extract STOCK_N950USQS3BRA8_ODIN_Files.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Bixby button + Volume down + power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes, reboot your device.
- Then copy Update.zip in an SD card.
- Now again switch off and reboot to recovery by pressing Bixby button + Volume up + power.
- Then select storage then navigates the OREO file (update.zip) and select it for installing.
- After the complete process, reboot your device and enjoy Oreo on Galaxy Note 8.