Download and Install Google Pixel 2 Official Firmware Stock Rom Update Original Android 8.0 Oreo Flash. before flashing please read all flashing instructions from below. Here You’ll Know All About How to Flash Google Pixel 2 Stock Firmware. Below is the Download Link To Smartphone.
Download Google Pixel 2 Stock Rom Firmware – Flash File
Google Pixel 2 Specs:
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- 95% DCI-P3 coverage
- PLATFORM OS Android 8.0
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU Octa-core
- GPU Adreno 540
- MEMORY Card slot No
- Internal 64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
Take a full backup before flashing Firmware
Charge your phone up to 80%
How to Install Oreo 8.0 On Google Pixel 2
First, of all, download Google Pixel 2 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Download Firmware Of your variant from below
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC Or computer
Minimal ADB and Fastboot window.
For Complete Flashing Guideline and For Downloading Tools You Need to Follow Below LINK
- Flashing the above firmware will completely delete your personal mobile data. So, Take a backup of your phone before installing this firmware.
- This is an original flash from the official company.