Download and Install Philips S398 Official Firmware Stock Rom Update Original Android 6.0 Marshmallow Flash. before flashing please read all flashing instructions from below. Here You’ll Know All About How to Flash Philips S398 Stock Firmware. Below is the Download Link To Smartphone.
Download Philips S398 Stock Rom Firmware – Flash File
Philips S398 Specs:
- – 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6582 Processor
- – 1GB RAM
- – 4.5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display
- – Dual SIM Support
- – 8MP Primary Camera With Flash
- – 2MP Front-Facing Camera
- – 3G
- – WiFi
- – Bluetooth
- – 2040 MAh Battery
Take a full backup before flashing Firmware
Charge your phone up to 80%
How to Install 6.0 Marshmallow On Philips S398
Step no 1: Download Latest Stock ROM And extract The Firmware on your computer.
Step no 2: After Extracting Official you will find the SP Flash Tool Computer Based Software, Update Instructions & Drivers.
Step no 3: Now Install The Latest Android USB Drivers (skip this Step If Your PC Already has a Drivers).
Step no 4: RUN the SP Smart Phone Flash Tool Software Then Select the Scatter from the stock ROM Files folder.
Step no 5: After The Complete Setup Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Data Cable.
For Complete Flashing Guideline and For Downloading Tools You Need to Follow Below LINK
- Flashing the above firmware will completely delete your personal mobile data. So, Take a backup of your phone before installing this firmware.
- This is an original flash from the official company.
Download Philips S398 Firmware
Rom Firmware Name: Philips_S398_MT6582_06102014.zip
Rom Firmware Size: 482 MB
Android OS Version: 4.4.2